Account Executive Intern
We are looking for Type A types with personality to help move forward one of our biggest and busiest accounts. We need you to drive and carry out projects with consistently flawless execution. We need you to think strategically and work collaboratively. We need you to make friends, influence people and do great work.
- Prepare conference reports, meeting agendas, status reports and billing summaries as needed
- Open jobs and help write creative briefs for project work
- Work with project manager, producer, media and other staff to ensure timely, accurate delivery on all client jobs
- Maintain effective working relationships with all client personnel who interface with the agency
- Assure that agency work meets or exceeds client’s and agency’s quality standards, is presented in a professional manner, and is delivered in a timely fashion, within the client’s budget
- Build client confidence in the agency, manage client expectations, assure that client gets “no surprises” and ultimately accepts the agency’s strategic and creative work
- Seamlessly provide the right information to the right people at the right time
- Constantly maintain a source of truth: written records of all directions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions or approvals, etc.
- Effectively articulate directions from Account Executives and Account Supervisors to the rest of the internal teams
- Be a good listener