About the Team
Co-conspirators for the ambitious. We are a client-centric agency with a growing list of clients who seek the adrenaline rush of effective creative solutions. We use business strategy, media expertise, tech power and bold creative ideas to generate measurable growth, including the operational might to bring it all to life.
About the Position
We are looking for people to work on a busy, fast-moving account that want to become co-conspirators, influence people and do great work.
Must be type A thinker-doers, with personality and a middle name of ‘Positivity’. Working with a seasoned account team, you will be the engine of a major client. Utilizing your strong organizational skills, you will carry out projects with consistently flawless execution. You will work collaboratively and communicate clearly to keep the internal team inspired and on task, the process working quickly and efficiently, and the client happy and wanting more great work.
- Primary point of contact for the client
- Attend client meetings
- Manage a large volume of work while thriving in a fast pace
- Open jobs and help write creative briefs for project work
- Work with project manager, development, creative and other staff to ensure timely, accurate delivery on all client jobs
- Maintain effective working relationships with all client personnel who interface with the agency
- Assure that agency work meets or exceed client’s and agency’s quality standards, is presented in a professional manner, and is delivered in a timely fashion, within the client’s budget
- Build client confidence in the agency, manage client expectations, assure that client gets “no surprises” and ultimately accepts the agency’s strategic and creative work
- Seamlessly provide the right information to the right people at the right time
- Constantly maintain a source of truth: written records of all directions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions or approvals, etc.
- Effectively articulate directions from the clients to the rest of the internal teams
- Be a good listener
- Have fun in the face of adversity
During your career, you’ve successfully managed a high volume of work and have proven to be the go-to for your clients and your team. You love details, people and things being right. You are a master multi-tasker, you triple check everything, then check it again, all while writing an email, scrolling Instagram and drinking your coffee. You’re passionate about collaboration, flawless execution and live for clear communication. You are a leader with a natural ability to work independently and as a rockstar teammate.
- 3-5 years of agency/account service experience
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree (preferred)
- Digital experience (preferred)
- Excited by a fast pace and strong process
- Spreadsheet expert
- Must love cheese
Show us what you’ve got. Complete and submit our online application, being sure to include your resumé and a link to view your work samples. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.