Assistant Account Executive
About the Team
Co-conspirators for the ambitious. We are a client-centric agency with a growing list of clients who seek the adrenaline rush of effective creative solutions. We use business strategy, media expertise, tech power and bold creative ideas to generate measurable growth, including the operational might to bring it all to life.
About the Position
We are looking for people to work on a busy, fast-moving account that want to become co-conspirators, influence people and do great work.
Must be type A thinker-doers, with personality and a middle name of ‘Positivity’. Working alongside a seasoned account team, you will help support a major client. Utilizing your strong organizational skills, you will help carry out projects ensuring consistently flawless execution. You will work collaboratively and communicate clearly to keep the account, process and client work running smoothly.
- Prepare meeting agendas, status reports and billing summaries as needed
- Open jobs and help write creative briefs for project work
- Work with the internal team, including, development, creative and other staff to ensure timely, accurate delivery on all client jobs
- Maintain effective working relationships with all client personnel who interface with the agency
- Assure that agency work meets or exceed client’s and agency’s quality standards, is presented in a professional manner, and is delivered in a timely fashion, within the client’s budget
- Build client confidence in the agency, manage client expectations, assure that client gets “no surprises” and ultimately accepts the agency’s strategic and creative work
- Seamlessly provide the right information to the right people at the right time
- Constantly maintain a source of truth: written records of all directions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions or approvals, etc.
- Effectively articulate direction from Account Executives and Account Supervisors to the internal teams
- Be a good listener
You love details, people and things being well ordered. You are a master multi-tasker, you triple check everything, then check it again, all while writing an email, scrolling Instagram and drinking your coffee. You’re passionate about making an impactful contribution to the agency, your team and your clients. Being collaborative and an awesome teammate comes naturally to you.
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree (preferred)
- Ability to effectively communicate in a variety of ways
- Strangely excited by process and details
- Spreadsheet expert
- Must love cheese
Show us what you’ve got. Complete and submit our online application, being sure to include your resumé and a link to view your work samples. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.