About the Team
Co-conspirators for the ambitious. We are a client-centric brand consultancy with a growing list of operative clients who seek the adrenaline rush of effective creative solutions. We leverage business strategy, media expertise, tech power and bold creative ideas to generate measurable growth, including the operational might to bring it all to life.
About the Position
We are looking for an Engagement Supervisor to work on a famous brand. It's busy, fast-moving, and multichannel. We are looking for thinker-doers who can collaboratively define a vision and see it through to perfect execution. We like people with personality and a middle name of “Positivity.” You will co-conspire with a seasoned team and smart client partners, and be the engine of the account. You will work collaboratively and communicate clearly to keep the team inspired and on task, the process working quickly and efficiently, and the client happy and wanting more great work. Strategic thinking + follow-through = magic formula.
- Lead the client engagement and overall relationship
- Contribute to strategy and the development of breakthrough ideas
- Ensure the agency delivers effective, correct, and on-time work on a fast-paced account
- Ability to anticipate and respond to changes, challenges, and problems with proactive solutions and a positive attitude
- Manage a large volume of work across channels
- Strong writing ability, including presentation, statement of work, and other core documents
- Effectively manage internal and external relationships for multiple teams and clients
- Be a good listener and true collaborator
So far, you’ve built a career on being fearless in the face of the unfamiliar. You’ve overcome obstacles by seeking out the unseen, trying what hasn’t been tried. You’ve managed fast-paced, high-quality projects and had fun along the way. You’re a people person, a proven go-to for your clients and team. You’re a clear communicator and a passionate collaborator. You never follow blindly, but you always follow through. You’re a teammate. You’re a leader.
- 5+ years of agency account management experience
- Experience independently managing multiple projects
- Positive collaborator
- Digital experience (preferred)
Show us what you’ve got! Complete and submit our online application, including your résumé. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.