Junior Software Engineer
About the Team
We’re an agile team of thinkers with big-brand experience. We believe in partnering with our clients to tackle problems and offer solutions that make a big difference. Our team takes pride in first-class customer service, meaningful collaboration, extraordinary organization, creative and technology—and of course, having some fun along the way.
About the Position
- Support Senior Engineers delivering best practices development
- Participate in creating/updating technical documentation (e.g. Requirements Document)
- Assist with creating estimates based on requirements
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues that arise from software engineering
You don’t take yourself too seriously, but you’re still confident in what you bring to the table. You’re a problem solver who enjoys learning and collaborating. You're just as comfortable talking with a client as you are capable of coding their dreams. You value pragmatism and an afternoon snack or two ... or three.
- 1+ years of professional development experience or internship-related development experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferred)
Perks & Benefits
- Full benefits package
- 401k with potential match
- Located in the Mill District, close to the Stone Arch Bridge and public transit
- Happy Hour Fridays, complimentary coffee and soda
- Summer Fridays
Show us what you’ve got! Complete and submit our online application, including your resumé. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.