About the Team
Co-conspirators for the ambitious. We are a client-centric agency with a growing list of clients who seek the adrenaline rush of effective creative solutions. We use business strategy, media expertise, tech power and bold creative ideas to generate measurable growth, including the operational might to bring it all to life.
About the Position
You’ll be working across busy accounts, small accounts and big accounts – ready to join up with your fellow co-conspirators to find that perfect way to connect with the right person to get results.
Our perfect planner will be a thinker-doer and a go-getter with a positive outlook. As the lead planner on one or more accounts, you’ll collaborate with the client and our team to produce seamless media plans, flowcharts and recommendations. After the campaign goes live, you’ll monitor the KPIs and optimize as needed with the team and keep the client informed and enthused as reports and measurables flow in.
- Lead media planner for the client
- Manage planning projects and client media requests
- Quickly optimize and pivot digital media campaigns
- Maintain reporting tempo with media team members
- Occasionally act as point of contact for client
- Manage media invoicing, billing and payment from clients and to vendors
- Keep abreast of latest media technology by researching and meeting with vendor reps
- Innovate and lead the charge for the agency into the media future
- Research client target audiences with various adtech programs
- Work closely with Engagement, Creative, Producer and Development teams to create and execute comprehensive and timely media plans
- Work independently and produce work that only a team could’ve created
- Review all media documents for the client and for other teams for inaccuracies & omissions
- Listen and contribute expert media opinion and analysis in agency or client meetings
- Create and present media plans and recommendation decks to internal teams and clients
- Respect coworkers and aid in whatever project needs media assistance
You’ve made it this far by planning down to the hour and geo-fencing down to the 2’ by 5’ polygon. After catching up on the latest change to Instagram’s feed and updating the Adwords copy for tomorrow, you get back to crafting that perfect flowchart in Excel and reviewing your budget breakout rationale for the client. There’s always new ad placements to embrace and accountability measures to implement and you know them all, delivering cutting-edge and clean-as-a-whistle KPIs to the client on a weekly call. You lead the media team by example and help build the skills of assistant planners and interns alike.
- 3-5 years of agency/media planning experience
- Marketing or communication degree (preferred)
- Digital and traditional planning experience
- Excel whiz
- Master of numbers and costs
- Knows the perfect (safe for work) gag song to play on the office speakers
Show us what you’ve got. Complete and submit our online application, being sure to include your resumé . We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.