About the Team
We're co-conspirators for the ambitious who work without ego. From conception through execution, our team takes pride in first-class customer service, meaningful collaboration, and extraordinary craftsmanship. We believe in partnering with our clients to deliver solutions that are focused on results.
About the Position
As a key member of Riley Hayes, the Proofreader/QA Specialist will ensure that all creative materials are reviewed and released accurately. They will seek and destroy any typos, inconsistencies or miscues that dare to rear their ugly head. They will work collaboratively to ensure that creative needs for the brand are accurate and align with established guidelines.
- Become an expert with client Brand Guidelines and rules so that creative can be reviewed against these established guidelines.
- Proofread to ensure that Brand Guidelines have been met and that creative product is accurate.
- Promptly review all files to ensure that requested changes have been made before routing back to project owner.
- Review vendor proofs, digital and print for accuracy.
- Assist with content entry as needed.
- Scrupulous attention to detail in reviewing creative, which includes grammar, punctuation, spelling and design.
- Ability to review projects quickly and efficiently while maintaining accuracy.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and be able to quickly adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively across various teams.
- Familiarity with print production process, email production process and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
Education and Experience:
- BA in Marketing Communications, English or Journalism
- 1 year experience in a proofreading or quality assurance capacity with advertising or marketing experience preferred.
Show us what you’ve got! Complete and submit our online application, including your resumé. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.