Senior Accounting Specialist
About the Team
Riley Hayes Advertising is a client-centric brand consultancy agency with a growing list of clients who seek the adrenaline rush of effective creative solutions. We leverage business strategy, media expertise, tech power and bold creative ideas to generate measurable growth and we possess the operational might to bring it all to life.
About the Position
We are seeking a seasoned professional with advertising agency experience who is interested in taking the next step to grow their career.
- Handle billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Client and vendor setup and maintenance
- Reconcile credit card statements and expense reports
- Balance all company bank accounts
- Record financial entries into GL
- Assist with client collections
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Provide reports and related information to support business objectives
- Respond to inquiries by providing guidance, support, and analysis, as requested
- Help with month-end and year-end close
- Interact with account/project management teams to review client billings, profitability and status
You come equipped with emotional intelligence, compassion and the ability to understand overarching business objectives. You’re passionate about finding ways to make your role efficient and find joy in supporting all teams with data and reports to make each department's day easier. You have solid, practical and creative accounting knowledge (following GAAP principles)! You enjoy curating strong relationships with the vendors and clients you work with in order to build trust and make the process easier.
- Knowledge of Advantage Software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred or equivalent education/experience
- Solid computer skills and experience in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and possesses strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Has a desire to learn more
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
Show us what you’ve got. Complete and submit our online application, being sure to include your resumé and a link to view your work samples. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.