Senior Integrated Producer
About the Team
Co-conspirators for the ambitious. We are a client-centric brand consultancy with a growing list of operative clients who seek the adrenaline rush of effective creative solutions. We leverage business strategy, media expertise, tech power and bold creative ideas to generate measurable growth, including the operational might to bring it all to life.
About the Position
We are looking for a Senior Integrated Producer to work on a busy, fast-moving account. Must be type A thinker-doers, with personality and a middle name of “‘Positivity”. You will co-conspire with a seasoned Integrated Producer and Engagement team, and be the engine of a major client. Utilizing your strong organizational skills, you will carry out projects with consistently flawless execution with a smile. You will work collaboratively and communicate clearly to keep the internal team inspired and on task, the process working quickly and efficiently, and the client happy and wanting more great work. Follow-through is a must.
- Primary point of contact for the client, internal team and external vendors
- Attend client meetings, provide agendas and meeting recaps
- Manage a large volume of work while thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Open jobs and assist with the development of estimate, statement of work and creative briefs
- Develop timelines, be a rockstar at problem solving, ready to pivot at a moments notice
- Work with engagement, development, creative and vendors to ensure timely, accurate delivery on all client jobs
- Maintain effective working relationships with all client personnel who interface with the agency
- Assure that agency work meets or exceeds client’s and agency’s quality standards, is presented in a professional manner, and is delivered in a timely fashion, within the client’s budget
- Build client confidence in the agency, manage client expectations, assure client gets “no surprises” and ultimately accepts the agency’s strategic and creative work
- Seamlessly provide the right information to the right people at the right time
- Constantly maintain a source of truth: written records of all directions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions or approvals, etc.
- Effectively articulate directions from the clients to the rest of the internal teams
- Be a good listener and communicator to client, internal teams and vendors, as well as be a true collaborator
- Assist in mentoring team members and be the go-to person for Integrated Producer/Resources Director
- Have fun in the face of adversity
During your career, you’ve successfully managed a high volume of work and have proven to be the go-to for your clients and your team. You love details, people and things being right. You are a master multi-tasker, you triple check everything, then check it again, all while writing an email, scrolling Instagram and drinking your coffee. You’re passionate about collaboration, flawless execution and you live for clear communication. You are a leader with a natural ability to work independently and as a sought-after teammate.
- 5+ years of agency/account or project management experience
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree (preferred)
- Digital experience (preferred)
- High-level mastery of project management principles (Agile, Waterfall)
- Excited by a fast pace and strong process
- Spreadsheet expert
Show us what you’ve got! Complete and submit our online application, including your resumé. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.