Senior Integrated Producer
About the Team
We’re an agile team of thinkers with big-brand experience. We believe in partnering with our clients to tackle problems and offer solutions that make a big difference. Our team takes pride in first-class customer service, meaningful collaboration, extraordinary organization and creative—and of course, having some fun along the way.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced Senior Integrated Producer to work on a busy, fast-moving account. This is a critical position within the agency—you must be a type A thinker-doer, with personality and a middle name of “Positivity.” You will work with a seasoned Integrated Producer and Engagement team, and be the engine of a major client as well as contractors and outside vendors to ensure that all project deliverables are completed within the established scope, timelines and budget, and that client expectations are exceeded. Utilizing your strong organizational skills, you will carry out projects with consistently flawless execution with a smile. You will work collaboratively and communicate clearly to keep the internal creative and development teams inspired and on task, the process working quickly and efficiently, and the client happy and wanting more great work. Follow-through is a must.
- Primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and internal teams
- Manage a large volume of work while thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Open jobs, assist with estimate, statement of work and production briefs
- Develop timelines, be a rockstar at problem solving, ready to pivot at a moment’s notice
- Monitor project and campaign budgets/hours weekly, alert engagement team
- Maintain project management system by assuring project data is maintained to accurately reflect project state. Written records of all directions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions and approvals
- Manage vendors and freelancers on project work
- Provide quality control on all outgoing agency work and ensure it meets or exceeds client’s and agency’s standards, is presented in a professional manner, and is delivered in a timely fashion, within the client’s budget
- Be a good listener and communicator to clients, internal teams and vendors, as well as be a true collaborator
- Have fun and laugh in the face of adversity
So far, you’ve built a career on being fearless in the face of the unfamiliar. You’ve overcome obstacles by seeking out the unseen, trying what hasn’t been tried. You’ve managed fast-paced, high-quality projects and had fun along the way. You’re a people person, a proven go-to for your clients and team. You’re a clear communicator and a passionate collaborator. You never follow blindly, but you always follow through. You’re a teammate. You’re a leader.
- 5+ years of agency/account or project management experience
- 2 – 3 years digital experience required
- High-level mastery of project management principles (Agile, Waterfall)
- Excited by a fast pace and strong process
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent work experience
Show us what you’ve got! Complete and submit our online application, including your resumé. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.