MANAGER, CLIENT SERVICES
ABOUT THE POSITION
You’re a project manager who is comfortable working with clients. With 3-5 years of experience, you know how to run a project from beginning to end and, in this role, that’s exactly what you do.
We are searching for a well-organized, client-focused candidate who can direct client initiatives, own project schedules and manage internal teams for a busy, fast-moving account. Being Type A is in your DNA. Using your strong organizational skills, you will be responsible for carrying out projects with consistently flawless execution, and a smile.
You will work collaboratively and communicate clearly to keep the client team engaged and delighted, and the internal team inspired and on task, all while operating within the agency process smoothly and efficiently.
● Primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and internal teams
● Manage a large volume of work while thriving in a fast-paced environment
● Open jobs, develop timelines, assist with estimates, statements of work and production briefs
● Excel at problem solving – ready to pivot at a moment’s notice
● Ensure that agency work meets or exceeds client’s and agency’s quality standards, is presented in a professional manner, and is delivered in a timely fashion, within the client’s budget
● Seamlessly provide the right information to the right people at the right time
● Constantly maintain a source of truth: written records of all directions, scope of work documents, recommendations, meetings, client decisions and approvals
● Be a good listener and communicator to clients, internal teams and vendors, as well as be a true collaborator
So far, you’ve built a career on being fearless in the face of the unfamiliar. You’ve overcome obstacles by seeking out the unseen, trying what hasn’t been tried. You’ve managed fast-paced, high-quality projects and had fun along the way. You’re a people person, a proven go-to for your clients and team. You’re a concise communicator and a passionate collaborator. You never follow blindly, but you always follow through. You’re a teammate. You’re a leader.
● 3-5 years of agency experience, in a project management or account management role
● Digital experience (preferred)
Show us what you’ve got! Complete and submit our online application, including your résumé. We’ll get back to you about setting up a “face-to-face.”