About the Team
We are co-conspirators for the ambitious. A client-centric brand consultancy with a growing list of bold clients who seek the adrenaline rush of effective creative solutions. We leverage business strategy, media expertise, tech power and bold creative ideas to generate measurable growth, including the operational might to bring it all to life.
About the Position
Our team is looking for a Production Designer with strong typographic and layout skills, strict attention to detail, and outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills. You should have excellent verbal and written communication chops, and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solve in real time
- Prepare final press-ready files
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready
- Resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Package and preflight files
- Conduct press checks
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Follow a development timeline
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Collaborate with one or more conspirators
- Stay cool under fire
- Love what you do!
You’re curious, clever and courageous and enjoy supporting your cross-functional creative crew. You’re passionate about the details and the power of assembling flawless creative.
Within your comfort zone are.
- 1-4 years of Production Design experience
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree (preferred)
- Solid command of creative software
- A disarming wit with limited ego
Perks and Benefits
- Full benefits package
- 401k with potential match
- Located in the Mill District, close to the Stone Arch Bridge and public transit
- Happy Hour Fridays, complimentary coffee and soda
- Summer Fridays
Show us what you’ve got. Complete and submit our online application, being sure to include your resumé and a link to view your work samples. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.