Senior Art Director
About the Team
Riley Hayes is a client-centric brand consultancy with a growing list of clients who seek the adrenaline rush of effective creative solutions. We leverage business strategy, media expertise, tech power and bold creative ideas to generate measurable growth and we possess the operational might to bring it all to life.
About the Position
Our team is looking for a Senior Art Director who’s highly conceptual and capable of solving complex business problems for our clients. Working beside a team of strategists, creatives and integrated producers, you’ll ideate new campaigns and create on-brand consumer experiences for a variety of clients.
Brilliant thinking takes many forms and today’s successful brands require a more diverse set of message dissemination tools to survive…
- Think conceptually
- Possess a solid design aesthetic
- Collaboration is key
- Problem solve in real time
- Stay on brief under fire
- Maintain a hunger to be what’s next
You’re curious, clever and courageous, blazing your own path when needed and possessing the ability to support your teammates when next steps are already defined. You’re passionate about the power of ideas and assembling the perfect visual to express them—in established channels and new, for any modus operandi. You come equipped with emotional intelligence, compassion and the ability to understand overarching business objectives.
- 3-5 years of agency Art Direction experience
- A portfolio of award winning work
- Digital/UX experience
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree (preferred)
- Bonus if you have an interest in or experience with motion graphics.
Perks and Benefits
- Full benefits package
- 401k with potential match
- Located in the Mill District, close to the Stone Arch Bridge and public transit
- Happy Hour Fridays, complimentary coffee and soda
- Summer Fridays
Show us what you’ve got. Complete and submit our online application, being sure to include your resumé and a link to view your work samples. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.